ASPEN: The Asperger Syndrome Education Network (ASPEN) provides families and individuals whose lives are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (Asperger Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder-NOS, High Functioning Autism), and Nonverbal Learning Disabilities with:
- Education about the issues surrounding the disorders.
- Support in knowing that they are not alone, and in helping individuals with ASD's and NLD achieve their maximum potential.
- Advocacy in areas of appropriate educational programs, medical research funding, adult issues and increased public awareness and understanding.
OASIS @ MAAP: The Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support (OASIS) center has joined with MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome to create a single resource for families, individuals, and medical professionals who work with the challenges of Asperger Syndrome, Autism, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Not Otherwise Specified (PDD/NOS).
HelpHorizons: HelpHorizons is a safe and supportive environment in which to learn more about successfully meeting life's challenges. All of HelpHorizon's credentialed professionals have gone through a background check to verify their credentials to offer online or face-to-face counseling.
Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR is an accepted psychotherapeutic methodology by leading mental health organizations throughout the world for the threatment of a variety of symptoms and conditions
- EMDR Institute, Inc. EMDR, a complex psycholgoical methodology, accelerates the treatment of a wide range of pathologies and self-esteem issues related to upsetting past events.
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) The EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) is a professional association where EMDR practitioners and EMDR researchers seek the highest standards for the clinical use of EMDR. This website provides information to the greater EMDR community including clinicians, researchers, and the public that our members serve. Scott Blech,CAE, Executive Director.